By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SoulCalibur IV DLC & DLC Rip-Off's...

iight, iight. SoulCalibur IV by far my fave fighter of all time pretty much in terms of character creation and graphics, story aswell and combat is balanced and smooth anyways on topic then...

The flaws of this game is all about "Greed" sad to say, BUT we'll get to that in a moment, first off lets talk about Future DLC and break in up into IV categories.

~DLC~

~Regular Downloadable Content~

~Seasonal Downloadbale Content~

~Limited-Time Downloadable Content~

~Exclusive Downloadbale Content~

" ---------------------------------------------- "

First up Regular DLC...

1. Armor and Weapons for Character Creation from Soul-Caliburs I,II and III Become available for Download through the PSN and XBL.
  2. Capcom Guest Characters show up with there own move sets such as, Megaman, Dante, Nero, Wayne, Etc...
  3. More Star Wars Guest Characters such as Darth Maul become available for Download via PSN & XBL.
  4. New Weapons and Armor become available for Download via PSN & XBL.

" ---------------------------------------------- "

2nd by Season...

1. Thanks-Giving Gear such as Armor and Weapons and so forth become downloadable via PSN & XBL.
  2. Halloween Gear Becomes available for download via PSN & XBL.
  3. X-Mas Gear Becomes available for download via PSN & XBL.
  4. Anyother H-Day you can think of (Popular) Gear Becomes available for download via PSN & XBL.

" ----------------------------------------------- "

3rd L-T-O Gear...

1. Over-Powered Weapons Becomes available for download via PSN & XBL. 
  2. Rare Armor Becomes available for download via PSN & XBL.
  3. New Voices, Faces, Hairstyles, Etc... Becomes available for download via PSN & XBL.
  4. Exclusive New Modes Online & Offline Becomes available for download via PSN & XBL.

" ----------------------------------------------- "

And the 4th...

1. Exclusive Downloadable characters from Sony (Kratos, Nariko, Jak, Drake Etc...) and Microsoft (Ryu, MC, Etc...) Becomes available for download for each platforms respectively owned characters via PSN & XBL.
  2. Exclusive Levels from Sony games and MS games Becomes available for download for each platforms respectively owned content via PSN & XBL.
  3. Exclusive CaS Gear from Sony games and MS games Becomes available for download for each platforms respectively owned content via PSN & XBL.
  4. Exclusive Music / Action Content from Sony games and MS games Becomes available for download for each platforms respectively owned content via PSN & XBL.

----

Well these are all ideas from a fan of the series in general and the game itself, and so far the DLC offerd is sad, to poor to downright greedy AKA DLC for Vader & Yoda when there all ready on the disc WTF!?

Opinions on this anyone?

Around the Network

oh i thought this was about how their dlc is overpriced (buying weapons instead of unlocking them.. Nevur !)

Check out my game about moles ^

Practically what Namco is saying is, do you want Vader free with SC4 or Yoda free with SC4?

I'd take Team Battle mode over all of that combined.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link