By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Does Live ruin your single player gaming sometimes?

Hawk said:
Well, what you are talking about has nothing to do with Live. It's not a Live problem, but a friend management problem.

You're 100% right.  It's not a Live "problem".  It's a Live feature that I usually love--except for a select couple of people on my friend list.

Around the Network

Sure it does
I fail to complete the compaigns of COD4,BFBC and RB6V2 because I have spent all my time playing matches online
I havent even started the compaign mode of BFBC,and for the others,I just dont bother to finish it

Domicinator said:
Hawk said:
Well, what you are talking about has nothing to do with Live. It's not a Live problem, but a friend management problem.

You're 100% right.  It's not a Live "problem".  It's a Live feature that I usually love--except for a select couple of people on my friend list.

I would not be blaming the feature.  Even if live could block one person, then, as you said, he'd know you were on normally and had him blocked or your status set to offline.  His expectations of your friendship are more than you'd like them to be.  Just as in any real life situation, if you want to keep this gaming buddy, then you have to do some work to maintain that friendship.

If this friendship is more than you care to make sure to upkeep, then just be straight with him that you don't care to play Tiger Woods very much and you want to play other things.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)