By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja blad to be best game in 2009?

This trailer looks like nothing ever to be seen before.

Ninja Blade features fast-paced action and an interactive cinematic experience. Unlike most games that bounce between slow-moving cut scenes and twitchy gameplay, Ninja Blade offers a seamless action-movie experience that keeps you in control.

These are some awesome pics of this game!

Takeuchi: It will take around 12 or more hours to fully experience the game

This game will sell millions of copies. I'm sure it will be rated above a 8.5 out of ten.

This game takes place in modern tokyo.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/906/906686p1.html

I think it has a good chance of being the best game of 2009.

Around the Network

I would not get too hyped for this. FROM Software aren't the most proficient developers in the world.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

It will be a good game that's going to bring some new stuff to the hack 'n slash genre, but best game of 2009? Wait, The Conduit is coming out that same year! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

1. It's from From Software.

2. People say only ps3 fans do this?

The title made me laugh out loud.

This game won't be good.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

The title is in the form of a question, not a statement. From my experience, many PS3 fans choose the latter for their topic titles.

Graphics looks fugly to me.

Cactus said:
makingmusic476 said:

The title is in the form of a question, not a statement. From my experience, many PS3 fans choose the latter for their topic titles.

I suppose, but it doesn't seem that different to me, especially given the choice of game.  Had it been Halo 3: Recon or something...

ninja gaiden 3 looks good.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
makingmusic476 said:
Cactus said:
makingmusic476 said:

I suppose, but it doesn't seem that different to me, especially given the choice of game.  Had it been Halo 3: Recon or something...

I agree with both points, but seriously this is just not happening. Ninja Blade will hopefully be an above average game. With enough praying to your favorite god or gods, it may be a great game. Best game of the year though? I doubt even the developers of this game would say it about their own baby.

Plus Sin and Punishment 2 is game of the year next year. Everybody knows that.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.