By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anyone else "gamed" out?

what code?

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

I went through a bout of it, but then came back.
Just take some time to heal :)

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

You probably have other interests that are taking up your time. I'm waiting for 2009 unfortunately for Wii games I want, but there is a giant backlog of PS2 games to play. However, I have no time, maybe 1 hour a day. I haveother interests as well, but somehow, I can always make time for VGChartz. ;)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I'll go through phases like that once in a great while. I'll get kinda tired of gaming for a while, but it doesn't last too long.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

no, I just dont have the time to beat one game so I jump around. Right now, I;m playing VC. Soon I'll probably play MSPR again. Then maybe Warhawk for a bit.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Commando said:
what code?

There's a code that Amazon emails you, if you pre-order Banjo Nuts and Bolts, to download the original Banjo from XBLA.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Hawkeye said:
Hell no. I need more games! Bring on Sonic Unleashed! Give me my Banjo Kazooie XBLA code!!!!! I need more platformers! Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts was good, but it didn't satisfy my platforming hunger becuase its only 10% or so platformer.

The code has been out for 2 weeks now. o_O

Stupid amazon.com didn't give me a code even though I pre-ordered. I don't know what to do. I was planning to beat it 100% over Thanksgiving :(

Ohhhhh OK. Thanks

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

yeah i'm having a tough time getting into it lately. I'm workin on Gears 2 and Resistance 2 but other than that i'm bored

Hawkeye said:
pbroy said:
Hawkeye said:
Hell no. I need more games! Bring on Sonic Unleashed! Give me my Banjo Kazooie XBLA code!!!!! I need more platformers! Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts was good, but it didn't satisfy my platforming hunger becuase its only 10% or so platformer.

The code has been out for 2 weeks now. o_O

Stupid amazon.com didn't give me a code even though I pre-ordered. I don't know what to do. I was planning to beat it 100% over Thanksgiving :(

Check your email again. The sender is Amazon. The subject should say Your Pre-order Bonus for Ordering "Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts" at Amazon.com‏. Mine was dated for 11/13/08. Try sorting your emails by sender or subject. Maybe check your junk folder. If you can't find it, email Amazon and say they never sent you the code.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence