By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How badly will the 360 beat the PS3 during the week of Black Friday?

US (edit: I mean Americas):

360: 380k
PS3: 175k

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:

Walmart released their Black Friday ads and I do not see a Playstation sales on there.

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/wal-mart-black-friday-ad.html

Damn I was hoping for better Blu-Ray player deals from Walmart than this.  I heard sub $150.  Guess not.

Front page of the ad has a Magnavox Blu-Ray player for $128

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:
JaggedSac said:

Walmart released their Black Friday ads and I do not see a Playstation sales on there.

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/wal-mart-black-friday-ad.html

Damn I was hoping for better Blu-Ray player deals from Walmart than this.  I heard sub $150.  Guess not.

Front page of the ad has a Magnavox Blu-Ray player for $128

Holy crap your right.  The only one I saw was the Samsung under the dvd player section.  Looks like I might be going to Walmart for the craziness on Thurday night.

Is Sony having any PS3 specials on Black Friday in any of these ads? I havent seen any PS3 special deals. The 360 is going to kill 3 to 1. Don't underestimate the value shopper and the low price bundles of the 360 on this day.

seece said:
ssj12 said:
seece said:
ssj12 said:
seece said:
Smashed said:
Why do you say it "How badly will the 360 beat PS3" Why are you so sure? How do you know? Why can't the PS3 badly beat the 360? Gotta love the 360 fanboys.

Have you seen sales for America this week?

have you seen the sales for this year?

Yes I have, whats that got to do with anything? the OP asks how badly the 360 will beat the PS3 in America come BF ... I don't see how the PS3 doing well earlier in the year has anything to do with that. Do you?

well i have a feeling it will be a dead heat between the two.

Wow really? even though the 360 nearly doubled its sales over the PS3 in Americas this week? and the fact its clear there are far more 360 deals out than PS3.

What 360 black friday deals are there? All I see are crappy Arcade + Guitar Hero/Rock  Band for 200 deals. Are there any pro/elites?

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
seece said:
ssj12 said:
seece said:
ssj12 said:
seece said:
Smashed said:
Why do you say it "How badly will the 360 beat PS3" Why are you so sure? How do you know? Why can't the PS3 badly beat the 360? Gotta love the 360 fanboys.

Yes I have, whats that got to do with anything? the OP asks how badly the 360 will beat the PS3 in America come BF ... I don't see how the PS3 doing well earlier in the year has anything to do with that. Do you?

Wow really? even though the 360 nearly doubled its sales over the PS3 in Americas this week? and the fact its clear there are far more 360 deals out than PS3.

nevermind ssj ok?

Nevermind Kirby, ok?

Smashed said:
kirby007 said:
seece said:
ssj12 said:
seece said:
ssj12 said:
seece said:
Smashed said:

nevermind ssj ok?

Nevermind Kirby, ok?

Nevermind Toastboy4456 ok?....ops

360 = 290k
PS3 = 200K

360 will almost certainly win but i dont think it will beat PS3 more than 2:1, could be wrong though.

Gamer4eva said:
360 = 290k
PS3 = 200K

360 will almost certainly win but i dont think it will beat PS3 more than 2:1, could be wrong though.

Ohhh, now that you clarified that... 

Gamer4eva said:
360 = 290k
PS3 = 200K

Ohhh, now that you clarified that...