By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Am I the only one looking forward to PAID avatar clothing?

Valkyria00 said:
Wow......so you are the guys they pull in with that garbage.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Alasted said:
I'd pay good money to have Tali's environmental suit.

You'd probably pay good money to see Tali without her environmental suit!

No argument here, brother.  No argument here.

seece said:
pbroy said:
I would. I did for Maple story.

Good for you Pbroy :) Question, would you buy female avatar clothing? LOL are you planning to keep your avatar female for life?

I might change it up. We'll see if I get bored of it. She's so hot though. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

nope. I'm a cheap bastard. I would just be creative with the free stuff.

Wouldn't mind some Slayer stuff for the little chap. :D

Will you teach me to football?

Around the Network

Yeah, paid clothes FTW, more variety in the colours of the suits would be nice (only black or white to choose from? what the hell?)

Squilliam said:
Alasted said:

I don't know dude... look at those legs... they extend the wrong way and I'm guessing her "skin" is probably not a flexiable as ours.  I think that it would be cool to bundle them with Themes and have them in special edition sets for games.  I'm sure that OXM will be getting more than a few on their disc that you can only get there as well... kind of like gamer pics they get.

I'd pay for some sweet threads. I want Gears and Halo please, with maybe some Gordon Freeman.

I also want to put a vision cam pic on my t-shirt.

I think Microsoft said they were releasing new avatar clothing/options every two weeks. I'm looking forward to it too.

Cueil said:
Squilliam said:
Alasted said:

I don't know dude... look at those legs... they extend the wrong way and I'm guessing her "skin" is probably not a flexiable as ours.

Nevermind the fact she'd probably die quickly without the suit... you better be swift like a rabbit.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).