By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Am I the only one looking forward to PAID avatar clothing?

First off we have all been guilty about buying something in our lives that can be seen as completly useless. A LOT of people will say buying clothes for your avatar is a waste of money but at the end of the day its not their money spent.

I love all the clothing options but right now its hard to differentiate yourself from another gamer. Over time (with the free clothing updates) this will get less and less of a problem.

However if they bring out awesome costumes like Pirates, Ninjas, Game Characters ect I DON'T want them to be free, they will get completly overused and will lose the spark of having them.

I can't wait for awesome paid avatar clothing :)

Around the Network

I'd pay good money to have Tali's environmental suit.

I would. I did for Maple story.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
I would. I did for Maple story.

Good for you Pbroy :) Question, would you buy female avatar clothing? LOL are you planning to keep your avatar female for life?

i probably wouldnt pick up any. just like i didnt pick up any of the themes or gamerpics that cost money. just seems like a waste to me.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Assuming I had a 360, the only clothing I'd pay for is dropping a dollar on a Big Daddy costume.

That's pretty much it.

I'd pay for Vesperia outfits, a Big Daddy or Ryu Hayabusa outfit any day. There are so many kicka** possibilities out there.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Alasted said:
I'd pay good money to have Tali's environmental suit.

You'd probably pay good money to see Tali without her environmental suit!

Tease.

I would pay for some things, depending on what they were. I would buy a Rush t-shirt. It seems like it would be so easy to make content for this. This could be a gold mine for companies. Movie and music companies could start making clothes around their product. Couldn't cost much to make and people are bound to buy them.

Wow......so you are the guys they pull in with that garbage.