By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Team ICO game to feature physical connection.

"PSU: "Famitsu magazine has managed to nab a quick chat with Team ICO’s Fumito Ueda regarding the developer’s forthcoming PlayStation 3 title.

According to Ueda, the unnamed project will be based primarily on the concept of “physical connection” in a similar manner to both ICO and Shadow of the Colossus on PlayStation 2.  

As fans of both games will no doubt recall, ICO was based on two characters holding hands, while Shadow of the Colossus centred on holding onto a Colossus. Both functions were executed by holding down a specific button. 

We’ll have more on Ueda’s mystery project as it breaks."

Around the Network

Nice,shadow of the colossous is one of my favorite ps2 game I haven't play Ico though.

I haven't played Shadow of the Colossus yet, but I heard it's an epic masterpiece.

Uh, I think the physical connection in Shadow was the relationship between man and horse...

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Uh, I think the physical connection in Shadow was the relationship between man and horse...

And what a connection it was.  That scene hit me almost as hard as the end of MGS3.

But I think the "physical connection" basically means climbing all over stuff.  :P

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

And what a connection it was.  That scene hit me almost as hard as the end of MGS3.

But I think the "physical connection" basically means climbing all over stuff.  :P

Well... he rides Agro doesn't he?

The synergy of these titles will always be remembered. How do you code a project like that?

makingmusic476 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

that did hit me like a load of bricks.

the physical connections were to both agro and the collossi.  i actually felt him falling off when i had to hold on the button the whole time.  that was one great example of how to use controls to enhance the game.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

makingmusic476 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

And what a connection it was. That scene hit me almost as hard as the end of MGS3.

But I think the "physical connection" basically means climbing all over stuff. :P

Ah, it was very difficult not to spoil anything for my room mate.

Man was he speechless at the end of the game.

I own both games (I don't sell or trade my games) and SOTC is still one of my favorite games of all time!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???