By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Music Game Round10 (another mixed round)

There's also the possibility that the usual suspects just don't know there's another round yet. I've already missed one because I didn't know about it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Maybe you could give a few hints so that we can get some more people to vote.

ClaudeLv250 said:
There's also the possibility that the usual suspects just don't know there's another round yet. I've already missed one because I didn't know about it.

Yep, just found out about it now.

I'll send my answers later tonight! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Well I'll give a hint to you guys: All the games come from the N64/PS1 generation or before. Meaning there are no PS2/GC/XBOX or Wii/PS3/360 games

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

ok. I have added one more person's score. I thought no one would ever play this game again. P.S. I guess someone should start working on a new round because this one is obviously a bust.

Around the Network

Not bad. I think I've heard two other more, but I can't seem to remember the name of the games in which they've appeared in.

But yeah, it was hard! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I've added one more person's score. The leader is still SHMUPGurus.

disregard

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

@ Monkeyman: You aren't supposed to guess any of the songs in this thread. You have to PM your answers to me, and I'll post your score on here, so yeah...you should edit that post. You were right about the game though.

I know I shouldn't be shamelessly plugging this thread like this, but I don't want to be the one that kills this game off. Now that you guys noticed it, play it!