By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Chewed bubble gum collection

it isn't the gum that is gross to me, what is gross is all the spit under it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtiBju6qBtg&feature=related

if you look at the original video you can see spit lines on the wood

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

woah! monkeyman! your crossed the line insulting my spit

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

i have a question, did you chew the donated gum to put it on the wall

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

no the donated gum is already chewed

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

i keep wanting to ignore this thread but its so interesting!! ALready chewed bubble gum!!!! whats more exciting than that

Around the Network

@16-bit gamer

yeah but what about when the donated gum was put in paper towels and it dried out

At least the music on your first video was epic! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

oh yeah thats right..thats back when i dug through trash cans for it...no it was still moist enough to stick there and stay

SHMUPGurus said:
At least the music on your first video was epic! xD

yeah i enjoy a good 16-bit RPG  theme

@RROD333

nothing is more exciting than already chewed gum