By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I want to have a discussion with people who believe 9/11 was a conspiracy

If any of you believe it was, or know someone who thinks it was. Please post. I absolutly must to talk to you...

Around the Network

I have proof

You do...

This should be viewed by everyone, you may not agree with some of it or indeed all of it, but it may at least stop you blindly accepting what you're told as the truth and encourage you to question it.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

First one held my attention throughout,

Haven't had a chance to watch the new one yet:

First of all, I'm not watching TWO HOURS OF FILM. I have a simple reason why I'm not watching it. The government, supposedly, knew 9/11 was going to happen. According to that video, they demolished both World Trade Centers. Then covered it all up. This meant, either lethally or using money, silenced all of the people who got TWO SKYSCRAPERS to demolish. So why didn't they silence the people behind that movie? I mean, they just revealed the Government to be lying murderers. So why aren't the people behind Zeitgeist dead yet. Or the movie pulled from the internet? Because they weren't behind it. Or they just managed to get away with the largest crime in American history, but were to stupid to silent some people with a camera and some quotes.

Around the Network

Another thing. Watergate. The government can cover up 4 planes being crashed, a controlled demolition of multiple buildings and the deaths of thousands of people, but not a simple break-in to a hotel? No, according 9/11 conspiracy believers, they can't.

It was not the US government that perpetrated this attack. It was Israel; to be more specific, it was certain rogue elements of the Mossad.

bin laden works for the mossad confirmed!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

i don't think it was a conspiracy, i think it was big failure for the cia and the fbi tht's why they tried to cover crucial informations.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Batman...WTF? said:
First of all, I'm not watching TWO HOURS OF FILM. I have a simple reason why I'm not watching it. The government, supposedly, knew 9/11 was going to happen. According to that video, they demolished both World Trade Centers. Then covered it all up. This meant, either lethally or using money, silenced all of the people who got TWO SKYSCRAPERS to demolish. So why didn't they silence the people behind that movie? I mean, they just revealed the Government to be lying murderers. So why aren't the people behind Zeitgeist dead yet. Or the movie pulled from the internet? Because they weren't behind it. Or they just managed to get away with the largest crime in American history, but were to stupid to silent some people with a camera and some quotes.

It's a great movie, far far more interesting than any hollywood fantasy film.

They say the idea is to keep the public as stupid as possible so they do not question what governments around the world are trying to do and watching Zeitgeist may just be the anti stupid antidote some people need.