By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - WARNING: Xbox 360 Warrant Expires in 1 day!

Uh-oh. Those with launch 360s beware! Your warrant expires as of November 21. Here's the bad news: If your 360 hasn't gotten three red lights,  we have a video that can show you how to get TRL and make use of that warranty before it expires.

http://blogs.ign.com/Hil-IGN/2008/11/19/106228/

Just want to give you a heads up. best thing do is sell your launch 360 and then buy a new falcon and you're covered for three years again, now that is a genius plan!

if you dont take it so serious its quite funny.

Around the Network

Whoops, nevermind.  I r teh stoopid.

360 did not sell that well first year and most have them have probably got rRROD. So I dont think this a problem at all.

twesterm said:
solid88 said:

Uh-oh. Those with launch 360s beware! Your warrant expires as of November 21. Here's the bad news: If your 360 hasn't gotten three red lights, it will. Someday. It's as inevitable as another John Travolta comeback. If yours hasn't TRL'd yet, you are in deep shit. But don't worry, we have a video that can show you how to get TRL and make use of that warranty before it expires.

I was actually fine with your post for the most part except the bolded section.  No need for that and only saying something in the thread so people know you've already been warned and I don't see report after report on it.

I have just joined lol

solid88 said:
twesterm said:
solid88 said:

Uh-oh. Those with launch 360s beware! Your warrant expires as of November 21. Here's the bad news: If your 360 hasn't gotten three red lights, it will. Someday. It's as inevitable as another John Travolta comeback. If yours hasn't TRL'd yet, you are in deep shit. But don't worry, we have a video that can show you how to get TRL and make use of that warranty before it expires.

I was actually fine with your post for the most part except the bolded section.  No need for that and only saying something in the thread so people know you've already been warned and I don't see report after report on it.

I have just joined lol

Heh, meant you've been warned for that post already :-p

But didn't notice it was the articles words and not yours, can't warn IGN.  That's what I get for moderating in a hurry.  >_>

Around the Network

For those that have had the 360 for 3 whole years, I don't think they would be that pissed if it broke and they had to buy another one ... again, 3 years they must have had it for and if it hasnt broke in 3 years when will it go?

man i HATE it when people destroy things like consoles or other technical stuff.
they should better send it to me if they don't know what to do with it. i mean it's kinda decadent but ok.....
reminds me to the video where ps2 xbox and GC were destroyed 'against' each other to see which one was strongest ..... stupid....

on topic : if i bought x360 3 years ago i would seriously consider overheating it because the danger of it getting broken somewhere in near future is just too big. just block the ventilator imo.....

Yojimbo said:
360 did not sell that well first year and most have them have probably got rRROD. So I dont think this a problem at all.

Don't say that! I haven't got RROD yet. :D

twesterm said:
solid88 said:
twesterm said:
solid88 said:

I have just joined lol

Heh, meant you've been warned for that post already :-p

But didn't notice it was the articles words and not yours, can't warn IGN.  That's what I get for moderating in a hurry.  >_>

No problem twestem you're truly a moderator extraordinaire, you make montanahatchet look like a paperboy! 

Seriously brake your 360's while you still can.