By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who thinks the world will end in 2012 and get partly destroyed?

The story has been widely speculated about the Mayan calender which ends on 21st December 2012,a mysterious red planet which of the size of Jupiter named 'Nibiru' will clash or come very close to the earth creating disaster.It has been said that the mysterious planet is visible to people living in the southern hemisphere.

I partly believe in this cause when last summer I went for holiday to Australia,I could see a red dot appearing next to the Sun which is said to be Nibiru.

How much do you believe in this story?

Around the Network

If that happens, I'll change my name to Sally.

(Totally kidding. But seriously, I don't believe it.)

That's why I've been working on a certain ''Tom Cruise style'' vault for quite some time now. I mean, we need to hide from this stuff! :(

... Oh wait!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I don't believe that crap at all.

I'll believe it when it happens.

It's pointless to wrry about it :)

1. As all prophecies it's a bullshit
2. Even if it isn't then we can't do anything about it :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Hope not, not after my country has spent so much of my taxes on the 2012 Olympics!

If it does end or get destroyed I want a tax refund!

So far each prediction seems to fall perfectly into place. The next sign should be Ray Mabus working his way into a position of influence over Obama. The comet debris that will reign down on the European subcontinent in early 2012 will likely be the point at which people really take notice. After that comes the massive collision south of the Grand Banks and then everybody will let the nukes fly. I don't pay much attention to predictions that come after 2012 because I don't want to be around then.

don't believe it

I've been claiming it will happen since Middle School.
mostly as a joke though.
My feeling? We aren't that lucky.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Stanley Kubrick believed it. Its apparently in the Shining.

He was batshit crazy though, way too much to say in too few films.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.