By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Snarf Barf said:
Nice can you have Blurays sent to your house from there?

If you can stream HD movies, why would you want to wait for snail mail bluray? That seems silly.

Yeah, this is one feature that almost makes me consider a 360.

Around the Network

Because on Dec. 9th The Dark Knight won't be available on Netflix HD....but it will be available on Blu-Ray

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”

Stephen Henry Roberts

swarley said:
Because on Dec. 9th The Dark Knight won't be available on Netflix HD....but it will be available on Blu-Ray

Really? No way, I dont believe it. Because of that I will buy a Blu ray player right now. Cant miss that overated film.

swarley said:

and how long until it is on netflix hd?

swarley said:

You do realize you can still rent BluRay movies from Netflix correct?

Around the Network
superchunk said:
swarley said:

and how long until it is on netflix hd?

Well Batman Begins came out in 2005 and is still not streaming on Netflix.  Of course now that I typed that, it will probably come out tomorrow and make me look like an idiot.

@twesterm

Yes I do it all the time.  But I think I will buy The Dark Knight.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”

Stephen Henry Roberts

twesterm said:

Right before I made that I comment I chose one of the HD movies on my PC to Watch Instantly and it let me so I assume you can even though another person said they couldn't.  I had no problem with it.

You can watch it, but it isn't in HD on the pc, it is only SD.

You guys should watch 'The King of Kong'. It's pretty hilarious hearing about these old school gamers. It's also in HD.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:

You guys should watch 'The King of Kong'. It's pretty hilarious hearing about these old school gamers. It's also in HD.

I actually watched that a few days ago.  It is pretty funny how serious these guys are about these old school games.  I laughed pretty hard when that one guy got pissed and slammed the truck of his car hard enough for the alarm to go off.

superchunk said:
Snarf Barf said:
Nice can you have Blurays sent to your house from there?

If you can stream HD movies, why would you want to wait for snail mail bluray? That seems silly.

Yeah, this is one feature that almost makes me consider a 360.

what resolution are these HD streams, because I'm pretty sure most blu-rays will still look better.