By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
leo-j said:
Cod WaW for the wii did worse than I expected..

thats because many of those wii owners have either a ps3 or 360 and those are the perfered systems for that type of game.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

Im afraid for Left 4 Dead too....

From what I've seen today, the PC version is doing quite well.

I think de Blob will do better during the holiday season.

I have to admit... I saw the Left4Dead commercial, and I thought it looked cool.

de Blob is positive, it went back up to week 4,5,6 highs. BK is really shit, Only JFG will save them now.

Mirrors Edge, you know how it is try something new and it takes a while to seep in

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

i hope l4d doesn't flop. it seems like a very quality multiplayer title that very few people can say bad things about.

i also do hope that white knight chronicles doesn't get hit by the flop button.. i really really want level 5 to succeed so that they can get dark cloud 3 out the door already!

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
leo-j said:
Cod WaW for the wii did worse than I expected..

thats because many of those wii owners have either a ps3 or 360 and those are the perfered systems for that type of game.

I agree, but I also think that it's silly to eliminate modes on Wii versions of games as COD:WaW has. There is no reason the Wii can't have the same Muiltiplayer modes. It's like setting it up not to sale well. Core gamers who research are too smart to go for gimped products.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

To be fair, the budget for Da Blob was probably a fraction of those other games. So it might not be the flop you are making it out to be. It could possibly even be considered a success when all is said and done.

By far Rock Revolution a totla flop it even manage to sell 2 copies for the wii, Legendary, Golden Axe, Silent Hill, and a few others are flopping hard in sales.

fjburgos said:
By far Rock Revolution a totla flop it even manage to sell 2 copies for the wii, Legendary, Golden Axe, Silent Hill, and a few others are flopping hard in sales.

I complety forgot Silent Hill. What happened? It's one of the 3 big franchises from the PS era (Resident Evil, MGS and Silent Hill)

Yikes, didnt realize there were so many flops across multiple platforms in 2008 jeez..