By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So, Obama not a US citizen lawsuit picking up some steam

steven787 said:
whatever said:
Tyrannical said:
damkira said:

WorldNetDaily is not a credible source for anything other than far-right, frothing at the mouth, racist and xenophobic hearsay.

Anyone who reads it (and believes it) should receive psychiatric help.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/appeal-to-ridicule.html

The Appeal to Ridicule is a fallacy in which ridicule or mockery is substituted for evidence in an "argument."

A fallacy is, very generally, an error in reasoning. This differs from a factual error, which is simply being wrong about the facts. To be more specific, a fallacy is an "argument" in which the premises given for the conclusion do not provide the needed degree of support.

Try not to repeat that error in the future.

http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2008/wnddead.html

This story from WND is very interesting... (WND posts 2-3 stories per day about the lawsuits, using these pieces of evidence)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=73214

"Lawsuit disputing U.S. citizenship based in part on discredited claims"

"A separate WND investigation into Obama's birth certificate utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic"

"A WND investigation could not find any proof Obama used an Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan"

"The claim could not be verified by WND inquiries to Hawaiian hospitals, since state law bars the hospitals from releasing medical records to the public.

Even if Obama produced authenticated proof of his birth in Hawaii, however, the suit claims that the U.S. Nationality Act of 1940 provided that minors lose their American citizenship when their parents expatriate. Since Obama's mother married an Indonesian citizen and moved to Indonesia, the suit claims, she forfeited both her and Barack's American citizenship.

However, there doesn't seem to be any evidence Ann Dunham expatriated. Also, consulting citizenship experts contend that if Obama indeed obtained Indonesian citizenship, it simply would not have been recognized by the U.S., but the presidential candidate would retain his American citizenship."

Yes, contradicting yourself is always a way to enhance your credibitlity.

Around the Network
Tyrannical said:
steven787 said:
Max King of the Wild said:

I think you really need to read and reread peoples responses. All through this thread you have been responding... to things that dont make sense.

The Hawaiian state didnt vouch the the birth certificate is authentic they just said they have it on record.... they havent released any other info... which means its there... which means if we see what they have it could be that it is at home birth or hospital birth.... which means this could go either way... which means Hawaii isnt in on the conspiracy

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures." link

I understand how you can see it that way, but you are misunderstanding the significance of this. With out any evidence to the contrary then all these theories mean nothing. I said before that Obama could have been born in another country (though, admittedly I do believe he was born here), I am saying it doesn't matter unless they can come up with something tangible to bring the birth certificate into question. Produce a foreign document.

Everyone keeps saying that Hawaii allowed late registrations and foreign registrations... without sources, so here they are:

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/vital-records/hawnbirth.html

"If there is no standard birth certificate on file, an applicant is required to submit documentary evidence of the birth facts necessary to support of the registration of the late certificate of birth."

So without the proper documentation there would be no certificate.

And to counter that point.......

the report does not say whether the birth certificate in the “record” is a Certificate of Live Birth or a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth

For births prior to 1972, a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth was the result of the uncorroborated testimony of one witness and was not generated by a hospital.

I'm glad that starting in 1972 Hawaii started to require an applicant to "submit documentary evidence of the birth facts necessary to support of the registration of the late certificate of birth".

I'd be surprised if the current Director of Health in Hawaii knew what the law was prior to 1972, which was changed 36 years ago. Hell, I'd bet he needs to consult legal staff for interpetation of current law in some cases.

If it turns out Obama only has a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth which implies he was "born at home" and is based on the uncorroborated testimony of one witness I think Obama may be in trouble. No one is going to beleive he was born in Hawaii but not in a hospitol.

This thread would be much more amusing if you'd all argue about Trig Palin's birth certificate instead. It's much more amusing. The hospital Palin says she was at doesn't have Trig on file. You can look him up on the web site and he's not there. I guess that means Trig was born in Kenya, and/or renounced his citizenship in Indonesia.

Born in an Igloo, it melted in the spring.

There are a decent amout of births that are not in a hospital, so no, it would not be very far out of the ordinary. Some people like to have births at home and it is not illegal and it does not make someone a citizen. Face it, if there is only live birth certificates needed in Hawaii before 1972, then that is what is the standard there for that time period. To have any real chance to overturn it, they would have to have real documents to prove it. The burden of proof is on Keys.

Sqrl, seriously, you have to be kidding. If someone made a thread on the govt doing the 9/11 hijackings and they got ridiculed would you bring down the ban hammer? This is on that level. If I said the Greek pantheon was real and lived in my back yard and wanted serious discussion, I hope to hell that I would be ridiculed. Also if I said that the republicans were in charge of a sekret organization that ruled the world.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Aiemond said: Also if I said that the republicans were in charge of a sekret organization that ruled the world

That's actually true. The lizard people rule the world. They have a human form because they've interbreed with humans but they keep the bloodlines pure within whatever their safe limit is. A very prominent writer named David Ickes has written about them. I became fascinated when I learned that my Great-Great-Grandfather was the original scion of the lizard people in the United States.

All the years I've wondered why I never assumed my true lizard form and then I find out, blech, I have to drink gallons of human blood. Is that fucked up or what?

Anyways, the Dunhams are part of the Springs line that was one of the other vassals from the Rotschilds into the new world (controlling the Canrnegies, the Fords and the Melllons, while also fathering Abraham Lincoln) and Obama is definitely one of them. Or else he wouldn't be president of the united states.

This shit is getting serious folks. Tyrannnical has lied to you! He tried to avert your attention away from the real, clear and present danger right in front of our eyes. Tyranical is probably one of the lizard peoples slaves, throwing up smokescreens about "Is he America?", "Is he Indonesian?" and diverting you away from the far more real and serious question. That's right, the shit just got real...

IS OBAMA A HUMAN BEING? IS SOME CLEVER HOAX BEING PERPETRATRED UPON US BY OUR LIZARD MASTER LORDS? YOU BETCHA!

fkusumot said:
Aiemond said: Also if I said that the republicans were in charge of a sekret organization that ruled the world

That's actually true. The lizard people rule the world. They have a human form because they've interbreed with humans but they keep the bloodlines pure within whatever their safe limit is. A very prominent writer named David Ickes has written about them. I became fascinated when I learned that my Great-Great-Grandfather was the original scion of the lizard people in the United States.

All the years I've wondered why I never assumed my true lizard form and then I find out, blech, I have to drink gallons of human blood. Is that fucked up or what?

Anyways, the Dunhams are part of the Springs line that was one of the other vassals from the Rotschilds into the new world (controlling the Canrnegies, the Fords and the Melllons, while also fathering Abraham Lincoln) and Obama is definitely one of them. Or else he wouldn't be president of the united states.

This shit is getting serious folks. Tyrannnical has lied to you! He tried to avert your attention away from the real, clear and present danger right in front of our eyes. Tyranical is probably one of the lizard peoples slaves, throwing up smokescreens about "Is he America?", "Is he Indonesian?" and diverting you away from the far more real and serious question. That's right, the shit just got real...

IS OBAMA A HUMAN BEING? IS SOME CLEVER HOAX BEING PERPETRATRED UPON US BY OUR LIZARD MASTER LORDS? YOU BETCHA!

You may be onto something...

I love getting that back into google cache.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
fkusumot said:

Well, now we know where artofangels went....Sqrl must be a reptilian too since he is a mod. The conspiracy grows!

Around the Network
steven787 said:
fkusumot said:

It's ridiculoulsy obvious now, that there have been no refutations, the underlings have nothing left to say when their operation of misdirection and obfuscation have been revealed. They are probably being whipped now as we speak. We, we'll take note of who they are and move on. I wonder how things are going back on Alpha Draconis?

Obama claims he was borin in Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii. If that were true, it should be easy enough to prove. Except Obama is unwilling to cooperate without a lawsuit ordering him to.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Tyrannical said:
Obama claims he was borin in Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii. If that were true, it should be easy enough to prove. Except Obama is unwilling to cooperate without a lawsuit ordering him to.

Except that he was born in Alpha Draconis. That completely invalidates your theory. Why do you insist on parroting these talking points once they've been proved to be non-sensenical? It's all laid out quite clearly in "Pandora's Box" by Alex Christopher.

Tyrannical said:

Why should he? Are we now making everyone provide documents every time some crazy theory comes up? How bout we force the govt to release documents saying that Area 51 is not real, how bout we force the govt to prove 9/11 is not their own doing? Hell, lets make Arnold produce his naturalization papers as well. We might as well have all of congress go at it while we are doing this. Seriously, he has no need to produce them until the court orders him to do so, and if some nut came to me saying I was born somewhere else I would laugh. But, I would not show him my stuff till a court made me. Lastly, how many times have you used your long form in your life? Have you shown it every time you need top show your BC? How do we know YOU are a citizen?

Aiemond said:
Tyrannical said:

Why should he? Are we now making everyone provide documents every time some crazy theory comes up? How bout we force the govt to release documents saying that Area 51 is not real, how bout we force the govt to prove 9/11 is not their own doing? Hell, lets make Arnold produce his naturalization papers as well. We might as well have all of congress go at it while we are doing this. Seriously, he has no need to produce them until the court orders him to do so, and if some nut came to me saying I was born somewhere else I would laugh. But, I would not show him my stuff till a court made me. Lastly, how many times have you used your long form in your life? Have you shown it every time you need top show your BC? How do we know YOU are a citizen?

... Area 51 is real.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=area+51&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

It's on Google maps and everything.