By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When exactly did Rol start being "sarcastic"?

Why so many epic threads lately?

Around the Network

Rol is sarcastic when he knows you.

So Rol (unfortunately) likes me a lot. >_>

He always mentions me in his joke threads.

well..this happend

and the rest is history...sorry...but unlike theprof00 I won't deny lurking around..

RolStoppable said:
At this point I should say how much Back to the Future sucks, but the trilogy is just so awesome that I can't do it.

You know, it's sarcasm, you ever hear of that?

You know I love ya. Guy love, I'm not gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

death what are you talking about lurking. You haven't been lurking in a classroom that's for sure. I don't even understand what you are trying to say.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
faxanadu whats your problem? I've read his earlier posts. now do i report or not? I've never reported someone so I'm still wondering whats report worthy or not.
But you sir are out of line.

If you dont even know why Rol is trying to ban a German and where Rol being referred to as an Australian comes from, then dont even start talking about the time Rol first started posting here.

As of reporting, please feel free to do so.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I don't know what the german thing is. I'm the one who made the australian reference.

I like this post a lot better than your first one.

This is a joke thread, I don't think some people realize its a joke thread... and this time I am sure it's a joke thread, well outside of the OP's original question but threads about Rol are always joke threads.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

theprof00 said:
I don't know what the german thing is. I'm the one who made the australian reference.

I like this post a lot better than your first one.

yes you are right. you used the australian reference in this thread.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I thought that it was obvious steven.