By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When exactly did Rol start being "sarcastic"?

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
faxanadu whats your problem? I've read his earlier posts. now do i report or not? I've never reported someone so I'm still wondering whats report worthy or not.
But you sir are out of line.
Being German is not report worthy. At least that's what the mods told me... twice.

And you were so close!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

owned? more like stupified.

He acts like I can't somehow read any posts that happen before my sign up date.

Note: Rol I found out he is Columbian and not German. Maybe the mods will make an exception.
Psrock, I won't think any less of you, but you should remove your post otherwise people will think you lack cognitive awareness.

EDIT: kirby, taking down your post would not help your image at all. EDIT2: i meant to put a smiley face here

theprof00 said:

owned? more like stupified.

He acts like I can't somehow read any posts that happen before my sign up date.

Note: Rol I found out he is Columbian and not German. Maybe the mods will make an exception.
Psrock, I won't think any less of you, but you should remove your post otherwise people will think you lack cognitive awareness.

EDIT: kirby, taking down your post would not help your image at all.

so thats why i wont

cause someone insulted me the other day and didn't got banned, so i see no harm in his post

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

He didn't insult me kirbs.

Its just that he brought hostility to the thread.

Edit: insults are nothing. Ignorance though, needs to be conditioned not to happen. Like a parent giving an unruly child a whack. I wonder if the same, metaphorically speaking, should be done in situations like this?

theprof00 said:

He didn't insult me kirbs.

Its just that he brought hostility to the thread.

Edit: insults are nothing. Ignorance though, needs to be conditioned not to happen. Like a parent giving an unruly child a whack. I wonder if the same, metaphorically speaking, should be done in situations like this?

I have read his post over and over again and I still don't see the hostility you speak of prof.

btw, You make a thread about the king of sarcasm and yet you cant seem to detect it you its thrown to your face.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

I don't know what you are trying to say in your second sentence.

"When he first got here? So you mean long before your current accounts time?"
He is saying I don't know what i'm talking about.

EDIT: you might as well show me an example of sarcasm being "thrown in my face" while you're at it.

theprof00 said:

theprof00 said:

Maybe he just doesn't like me because I said Wii games were too short and simple and I felt that they were meant to be simple enough to be played by children and old people.

He seemed like a nice enough guy when he first got here, but now he seems like a cranky old man.

When he first got here? So you mean long before your current accounts time?

EDIT: you might as well show me an example of sarcasm being "thrown in my face" while you're at it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
theprof00 said:

theprof00 said:

Maybe he just doesn't like me because I said Wii games were too short and simple and I felt that they were meant to be simple enough to be played by children and old people.

He seemed like a nice enough guy when he first got here, but now he seems like a cranky old man.

Is that the example of sarcasm? It would be sarcasm if it were ironic or satirical, which is the way the post was set up. However, because I can read his rols' old posts it isn't ironic or satirical, and just more of an ill thought out criticism.

But whatever, now I am off the subject because I am in argument with 4 of rols trolling accounts.

Back on topic, I've read Rol's posts from before because I know he is an intelligent guy. But I think he gets tired of us sometimes and gets cranky.

RolStoppable said:
I thought you felt hostility because Faxanadu was implying that you had an account before theprof00.

I wish I had an account before. VGC is probably the best collection of versed gamers with infromative discussions and also a lot of fun. Its not elitist, its not too big of a community, and the mods are great and make appearances.

I was on Kotaku before this,... Kotaku.....