By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official NXE Reviews & Impressions thread from VGCers

Domicinator said:
I got up earlier than usual for work today so I could come down and download NXE. I also planned on getting on the forums and seeing what everyone thought and/or see if there has been any bricking or anything. (a la Sony's big update a few months ago.)

From the brief time I just spent with NXE, I like it fine. I could have stayed with the old interface too, doesn't matter that much to me. But I am interested in all the things they're going to do with the avatars, and I may just finally subscribe to Netflix now that I have the capability to stream them in. Anyone know if there will be HD Netflix movies?

The only thing I didn't like so far was that it took me five minutes to figure out how to shut my console down. They moved it to a different place and I couldn't find it for awhile. But that's a minor complaint. So far I'm generally impressed with the look and feel of NXE. It's kind of like having a new Xbox.

Isn't it, hold down the Guide button for like 5 seconds or so and the power down screen pops up?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Sardauk said:
konnichiwa said:
^^' I like the 'make picture of your avatar option';....Only pity I can't find my Sonic back =/.

Konnichiwa, same remark as prboy... you have a girl avatar

We started up a new club, GWGA (Guys with Girl Avatars) haha.. I expect TooShort to join us soon. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Sardauk said:
konnichiwa said:
^^' I like the 'make picture of your avatar option';....Only pity I can't find my Sonic back =/.

Konnichiwa, same remark as prboy... you have a girl avatar

We started up a new club, GWGA (Guys with Girl Avatars) haha.. I expect TooShort to join us soon. n_n

Nooo what is this guys ?? You are turning NXE into a tranny experience!!! Argh !

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

I downloaded it, but I didn't have enough time to make my avatar. Will do when I get home.

Well if you like to watch to a guy that is your problem =p.

Around the Network

How do you make signatures like this one:

I know the site, but I'm not sure the links to follow.

MontanaHatchet said:

When you go mygamercard.net and type in your xbox live it gives you some codes when you push the generate card, and its the last one, it says for forum use or something like that.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

MontanaHatchet said:

http://www.mygamercard.net/

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

how long did it take to download?

Dang, I don't think I explained my question very well.

Pichu: Took me about a minute. Surprisingly short.