By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official NXE Reviews & Impressions thread from VGCers

It's an NXE add-on. Lets you share photos with your friends over XBL. Photos from USB devices, cameras and such.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

@pbroy

Wow, nice feature. I don't think a online service provided this yet. Is Xbox Live still down or is it up and running. I was thinking about playing some Halo 3, but don't want to gamble with turning it on and its full of issues.

Actually nevermind I will wait to earlier in the morning around 9 or 10am.

XBL is down. I'm trying to sign in and get a repair ticket to get a coffin for my newly-RRODed X360, and Xbox.com sign in is down. Talk about bad timing.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Nice, mrstickball and pbroy rock. I didn't even have to turn my Xbox 360 on to see if I could log in or not. You guys did it for me.lol

I guess they are shutting down those servers in hope of the brand new ones that features NXE.

Dude I can't wait to have this installed!!!

Actually XBL is up. I've been logged on all night.

I dug this up on the Xbox.com forums. This is what the release times look like:

It releases at
2am PST: Microsoft is based in Washington state and that is what time they are hitting the button
3am MST
4am CST
5am EST

10am UTC UTC is +5 hours ahead of EST so it will release there at

http://forums.xbox.com/24121761/ShowPost.aspx

This is for people that love countdowns:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&year=2008&month=11&day=19&hour=2&min=00&sec=00&p0=234

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network

Cool, well I'm waking up when I wake up. I should just wake up at 5 am and record the whole installing thing on camera at launch. That would be pretty cool and post it on VGChartz.

hmmm, I might just do that.lol

Thanks for the time listings bro!

Yeah, no problem. I'll take a nap too and wake up at 5. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

When i sign into XBL,it says there is a update ect and i click ok and it says "the update cannot be applied, blah blah"

whens the uk launch?

It should be up.

Downloading it now. Took about 2 minutes to download and install.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER