By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you read books for fun?

you should see my HUGE.... book collection.

Around the Network

I love reading. I read books for fun.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I recently read World War Z (Fantastic) Jurassic Park (first half better than the movie, second half "repetitive dinosaur encounters") and I'm currently reading Good Omens which is hillarious.

To everyone saying they don't find reading entertaining. Please read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's laughter in book form.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
I recently read World War Z (Fantastic) Jurassic Park (first half better than the movie, second half "repetitive dinosaur encounters") and I'm currently reading Good Omens which is hillarious.

To everyone saying they don't find reading entertaining. Please read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's laughter in book form.

Agreed, and seconded.

This is invisible text!

I don't read books, sadly. I blame the education system.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

Around the Network

Reading books for fun is great. There is nothing video games/movies/TV shows/etc. can compare to the experience of a good book, the only problem is many people are to lazy to take the time required to read an entire book.