By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wow is all I can say to Resistance 2's ending [Spoilers]

I just finished Resistance 2's single player mode and I have to say I am very impressed. I have not even tried the game online yet and I already love it!

Did anyone's jaw drop like mine at the end of the last cutscene? DID NOT see that coming.

Around the Network

Yeah that was friggin amazing >: ) Nathan hale is such a badass, I haven't seen something like that in quite some time ^^

I Loved the campaign and all, but the co-op is just too addictive @_@ I can't seem to pull myself away from it... I think I like the co-op more than the main mode xD Which was totally awesome btw :3 How badass was the aftermath of Deadalus? :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I CAME IN HERE EXPECTING SPOILERS, BUT I DIDN'T SEE ANY!

I didn't see it coming too. It was a pretty cool ending. Definitely waiting for Resistance 3 to find out what happens next. Insomniac really impressed me with this game. The single player was awesome with a few creepy parts added in the game. Co-op is freaking addicting.

MontanaHatchet said:

Dude what happens is so fucking insane that I cannot even bring myself to typing it out! I put "spoilers" in the name of the thread because that is inevitably where this is headed. lol.

Around the Network
perpride said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Dude what happens is so fucking insane that I cannot even bring myself to typing it out! I put "spoilers" in the name of the thread because that is inevitably where this is headed. lol.

Yeah, I was just joking. I'd rather not have the story spoiled for me, in the incredibly slim chance that I buy a PS3 and Resistance 2 (and we're talking REALLY slim here).

I already made a thread about this weeks ago. But I'll repeat what I said in there.
(SPOILERS!) Montana I'm talking to you!
Yes, it was an amazing ending and my jaw was dropped to the ground just like yours my friend. It was one of the most shocking endings I've experianced because I just wasn't expecting Hale to be shot in the head. I'm willing to be anything you'll still play as Hale in R3 though. How do you ask? Remember when you walk into a room and see a bunch of Hale clones in beehive shaped chambers in the ground? Bingo. That part served no purpose in the game so I'm willing to bet it was thrown in as an excuse to kill Hale and still let you play him in part 3.

PS3 Trophies

Solid_Raiden said:
I already made a thread about this weeks ago. But I'll repeat what I said in there.
(SPOILERS!) Montana I'm talking to you!
Yes, it was an amazing ending and my jaw was dropped to the ground just like yours my friend. It was one of the most shocking endings I've experianced because I just wasn't expecting Hale to be shot in the head. I'm willing to be anything you'll still play as Hale in R3 though. How do you ask? Remember when you walk into a room and see a bunch of Hale clones in beehive shaped chambers in the ground? Bingo. That part served no purpose in the game so I'm willing to bet it was thrown in as an excuse to kill Hale and still let you play him in part 3.

:O I didn't even think about that! Buddy, when I reached the end, I was expecting him to tear Capelli into a million pieces (and we're left with a cliffhanger). When I saw his brains splatter everywhere I almost started crying. "Noooooooooooooo!!!!" <-- me.

Not Hale! Shot in the head! noooo!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

MontanaHatchet said:
perpride said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Yeah, I was just joking. I'd rather not have the story spoiled for me, in the incredibly slim chance that I buy a PS3 and Resistance 2 (and we're talking REALLY slim here).

I'll tell you like I tell anyone else who refuses to buy a PS3: play it at a friends. I can understand that you probably have your own reasons for not wanting the console, but the game is deffinitly one that every gamer should atleast try. I think you will be pleasently surprised.