By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Get Punch Out, it's very cheap and yet amazing!

Around the Network

I'll have to boot up my N64 sometime and check my Death Race high score. I think I completed it within 50 secs or so. I am sure others have quicker times but I was impressed with my time.

F-Zero X is way to go unless you haven't played Zelda OoT.

I am going to get ocarina of time since i have not played it.

If i get another, it will be f-zero,metroid, paper mario.

Here are VC games that should come out: Golden Eye 64, SSB 64.

DO NOT READ THIS TEXT.

After I played Smash Bros Melee for awhile I tried to go play SSB64 and it seemed like it was running in slow motion. So I just stuck with Melee and now Brawl.

superchunk said:
Out of all the ones I have, I like Secret of Mana the most. It is the only game I didn't own back in the day.

You didnt own Secret of Mana back then? What kind of sad childhood did you have?

Seriously, some of my best gaming memories ever, playing that game with friends.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Paper Mario. Just finished it on VC and it is awesome.

Of course, the essentials if you haven't played them are SMB3, SMW, SMW2 (if they have it), SM64, Paper Mario, SMRPG, OoT, LttP and Super Metroid.

Faxanadu said:
superchunk said:
Out of all the ones I have, I like Secret of Mana the most. It is the only game I didn't own back in the day.

You didnt own Secret of Mana back then? What kind of sad childhood did you have?

Seriously, some of my best gaming memories ever, playing that game with friends.

I didn't have or play the game either. =[

If it's that great I'll have to download it soon.

Enough posting.

I bought OoT because it got a 10/10 at ign.

It's pretty good.

DO NOT READ THIS TEXT.

Wetcoaster said:
Faxanadu said:
superchunk said:

I didn't have or play the game either. =[

If it's that great I'll have to download it soon.

Yes, it is that great.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

samthespark said:
Enough posting.

I bought OoT because it got a 10/10 at ign.

It's pretty good.

Yeah, you're not allowed to say when a topic ends. Rather, you don't have that power.

Personally I would have suggested Starfox 64 as a Virtual Console game, if only because it fits the model of the service better. Damn, that is a great game.