By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider: Underworld launches tomorrow!!!

Anyone who's gone online, hit the PS Store, or downloaded trailers from Xbox Live has been hit with a flood of Tomb Raider hype.  Well, in the morning the game hits!  I've been drooling over this game since I saw the first set of pics in Game Informer.  I'm grabbing my copy in the morning.  Anybody else still interested in the Tomb Raider franchise?

Around the Network

Got Legend for PSP, but don't have enough money to buy any games for the time being

What bothers me is that I can't find any reviews on the game. It comes out tomorrow!! What's up with that? It's usually a bad sign.

I want to buy the PS3 version, but the promise of exclusive DLC in December and 2009 are forcing me to go with the 360. I will probably regret it due to the fact that my 360's disc drive has been giving me a lot of trouble this month. Oh well. What is life without risks?

i enjoyed Tomb Raider: Legend,which was the only tomb raider ive played...and i was interested in this one until i played the demo and decided the game was going to be garbage

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

d21lewis said:
What bothers me is that I can't find any reviews on the game. It comes out tomorrow!! What's up with that? It's usually a bad sign.

I want to buy the PS3 version, but the promise of exclusive DLC in December and 2009 are forcing me to go with the 360. I will probably regret it due to the fact that my 360's disc drive has been giving me a lot of trouble this month. Oh well. What is life without risks?

You know, the NXE is coming out this Wednesday. Just install the game on your hard drive, and you won't get any disc error!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
MrBubbles said:
i enjoyed Tomb Raider: Legend,which was the only tomb raider ive played...and i was interested in this one until i played the demo and decided the game was going to be garbage

I am already looking forward to "MrBubbles reviews Tomb Raider: Underworld".

you are going to have to wait a while then.  because the only way i am picking up this game is when it ends up for $5 at blockbuster.  the demo was broken, so i wont go anywhere near the game for more than that.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
RolStoppable said:
MrBubbles said:

you are going to have to wait a while then.  because the only way i am picking up this game is when it ends up for $5 at blockbuster.  the demo was broken, so i wont go anywhere near the game for more than that.

I have to admit the tiger fights were a bit ''special'', but everything else was very impressive (for a Eidos game, hehe).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
MrBubbles said:
RolStoppable said:
MrBubbles said:

I have to admit the tiger fights were a bit ''special'', but everything else was very impressive (for a Eidos game, hehe).

the biggest issue i had was jumping from ledge to ledge and hitting an invisible wall in the middle of the jump and falling straight down to my death.  repeatedly.  it took 6 times before it decided that it was going to let me by.

Yep i shall be getting it. Ive had every TR game, most i have found some joy from, one was an utter slag to play. If it plays as well as Anniversary did, it will be OK though i am hoping for quite a lot better.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

I want to know if the pawn shop with the Intellivision is in the Wii version.
If so, I will buy it.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV