By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I met Lt. Gov. of VA's daughter tonight...

at a young Republican meeting. (Lt. Gov Bob McDonnell who is running for Gov next year) She was actually pretty nice and good looking to boot! Anyway, she was all for the Redskins tonight, jersey and all... 

No, I am not faking....  I am just connected ;)

Around the Network

You get her number?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

If it's the one in the middle, NICE.

@Akuma-- Not yet ;) To be honest, as a campaign volunteer I wouldn't-- it would be wrong and a plausible future Governor could kick my ass......

Dogs Rule said:

If it's the one in the middle, NICE.

I'll take the one in the beige on the far right.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network

Man, that family is so white. They should be on a Hallmark card or something.

On topic:

She is definitely pretty hot.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:

My eyes! My eyes, they burn with the whiteness.

It's funny, I remember meating the D-Candidate for Gov. of FL (I don't remember his name) and all I remember thinking was how I didn't really care.  I was helping to raise money for the Dems (and Reps) at the time, all I cared about was my check. (I used to hold and promote political events at my Restaurant)

This was back when I was a political mercanary and didn't care; then Obama came.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
akuma587 said:

It's funny, I remember meating the D-Candidate for Gov. of FL

Damn, meeting him is one thing, but sleeping with him?!

That's impressive.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

You got it before the edit, so I edited it back.

Anything for a buck.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Wow, good to know steven was a manwhore in his younger days. gg typing.