By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cheat Code Central gives Animal Crossing City Folk a 4.4 out of 5

kingofwale said:
SmokedHostage said:
woopah said:
at trestres. why have u gone so anti wii? you complain that wii is not selling software in japan yet its beating its rivals. then u keep complaining about SE even though theve confirmed that crystal beaers will be released. now u seem to be going out of your way to show that AC is a bad game

QFT.

never in a million years would I think I`d defend trestres.

but... when is disliking a game (and in this case, posting a 100% legit review) considered `trolling`. Let`s be serious here. trestres doesn`t like the game. that`s cool, but to question his devotion for Nintendo and Wii is absolutely laughable.

I`ve questions tons of games from Sony side. going from Haze to GHWT. it doesn`t mean I don`t like my console, it just means I don`t like a particular game.

Yea but his questioning is more frequent than someone who would otherwise be devoted to something.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I haven't been on CheatCC since the 3rd grade, when I used to look up cheat codes for any of the N64 games I owned. CAWs for WWF No Mercy and things like that.

As for this review, it seems it was reviewed properly.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
I haven't been on CheatCC since the 3rd grade, when I used to look up cheat codes for any of the N64 games I owned. CAWs for WWF No Mercy and things like that.

Why?  Because it was higher than a 7?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Wouldn't say they are that small I mean they've been around giving reviews for awhile. But they are overlooked.

nevermind, cheatcc also gave Wild world a 4.3

but they gave controls and sound a lower score.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
SaviorX said:

Why?  Because it was higher than a 7?

No, because the reviewer mentioned that AC may not be for everyone and he went over the parts that were good and bad. Some reviewers go into a review in a certain mindset (praiseworthy/hateful) and from start to finish, the reviews reeks of it, and the game being reviewed isn't explained well enough. The CheatCC review was explained well enough, or at least the rating breakdown was.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."