By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jesus kung fu magic said:
yog-sothot said:
It'd better be ! Bioware already said it would be a masterpiece of RPG as was Baldur's Gate 2 ! Plese Bioware, give me some decent secondary quests. ME's universe is great, gameplay too and graphics are fine, but the level design of the secondary missions was really disappointing

Yea seriously ME had the best story telling this gen. Gameplay was alright but it was the cutscenes that kept you playing the game. True the side quests were weak and the levels were exactly the same but the dlc more than made up for it.

Yeah I agree. The storytelling was awesome. Also the charater models were and still I believe some of the best around. It's not everyday the following picture is actually in game. Crazy detail on the characters. The game doesnt get enough credit in that department. When it was released the models were stunning. Still are.

If Mass Effect 1 looked this good, number 2 is gonna be insane.

Around the Network

I'm right now sending telepathic waves to the Bioware team in charge of ME2: "Quarian Flotilla, Quarian Flotilla".

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).