By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The New Xbox Experience. \

Can someone tell me how I can DL it NOW???

PSN: Wildcard975
Live Tag: Wildcard360

PS360 - Best of Both Worlds

Around the Network
Wildcard975 said:
Can someone tell me how I can DL it NOW???

it's too late, you'll have to wait till the 19th or you could download it but you won't be able to use Live and you could be banned.

Oh... Thanks for the Info.

I have been lost in Gears 2 and have not been on the web for a bit.

PSN: Wildcard975
Live Tag: Wildcard360

PS360 - Best of Both Worlds

I got it, its ok, I really dont like the IN YOUR FACE advertising, I like the older version better. Avatars arent my thing. The update still rules because of HDD install. It runs a bit faster but havent noticed much cooler running.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
I got it, its ok, I really dont like the IN YOUR FACE advertising, I like the older version better. Avatars arent my thing. The update still rules because of HDD install. It runs a bit faster but havent noticed much cooler running.

That's how I feel as well.  I'm not against the update, as it really has some cool new features, it's the interface and avatar addition change that I don't care for.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

Avatar creation us nit necessary, you can just use a pre-made one, and outside of on Friends list, they don't appear all that often.

Netflix is cool; if you can find movies to put on your instant que (I only have like 5), but the quantity should get better. And the movies start within moments of clicking play.

Installs are cool too, the noise of the 360 is zero, if you install, I mean at least, you'd have to be sitting on top of it to hear anything.

It's free, takes maybe 5 minutes to install and it's easy to use. Win - win.

TRios_Zen said:
Avatar creation us nit necessary, you can just use a pre-made one, and outside of on Friends list, they don't appear all that often.

Netflix is cool; if you can find movies to put on your instant que (I only have like 5), but the quantity should get better. And the movies start within moments of clicking play.

Installs are cool too, the noise of the 360 is zero, if you install, I mean at least, you'd have to be sitting on top of it to hear anything.

It's free, takes maybe 5 minutes to install and it's easy to use. Win - win.

Netflix is the one really cool feature that I'm actually looking forward too... I've downloaded around 10 or so HD movies via XBOX live, but the 45-min. to 1 hour wait on the download was always a sticking point for me... it was easier just to run down to Best Buy (which is literally 2 min. from my house).  NetFlix via LIVE gives me a reason not to make that 2 minute trek.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

I don’t know if it’s been talked about yet – but I was just wondering with the NXE’s ability for optional HDD installs what exactly is stopping you from just renting the game, installing it and keeping it forever???

Looking at the list of game install sizes the most 1 disc seems to be is 6.8GB which then means you could get around 17 games on a 120GB hard drive. If there really is nothing prohibiting continual play after installation the hard drives will sell like hot cakes and game sales will drop significantly.

Fumanchu said:
I don’t know if it’s been talked about yet – but I was just wondering with the NXE’s ability for optional HDD installs what exactly is stopping you from just renting the game, installing it and keeping it forever???

Looking at the list of game install sizes the most 1 disc seems to be is 6.8GB which then means you could get around 17 games on a 120GB hard drive. If there really is nothing prohibiting continual play after installation the hard drives will sell like hot cakes and game sales will drop significantly.

LOl you should do your research, the game disc needs to be in the disc tray to play the game.

ahhh ok...so if you were to install lost odyssey you still need to swap the discs then?