By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The New Xbox Experience. \

Anyone here try it yet?

Can't wait till Wednesday.  I'm looking forward to Netflix!  cancelling Blockbusters a.s.a.p.

http://www.10minutetech.net/index.php/2008/11/15/christmas-comes-early-the-new-xbox-experience/

Everyone is comparing Avatars to Mii’s. Well I can tell you that Avatars are better. Way better - they are beat your Mii up and steal their lunch money better.

Other things that capture my attention here in the first 2 hours.  I love the new achievements page.

It’s good. Real Good. Sorry Sony but my PS3 is going to gather even more dust.

Around the Network

Who cares? they are still a rip off

I was lucky enough to try to the New Xbox Experience. I'm quite impressed!

The Avatars are actually pretty funny! Also, I've been installing a few games on my 120GB since I got the update, and I must say it's a very good feature. The console doesn't make any noise, and it's barely hot now. I've also erased a few games from my achievements list, the ones that I didn't get any gamerscore for.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I am really excited for this one. Not so much the avatars, but the smoother online experience, and for me, the full game HD install. I want to try it out on my Elite HD ans see if there are improvements. I love LO, so it will be nice to play it off of 1 disk.

Does anybody know how big or how long it will take to update?

Around the Network

Yup I got it this evening, all of it is awesome but the chat is buggered for me! Voice messages work fine but chat doesn't. Hope M$ sort it out quicksharp.

Passenger57 said:
Does anybody know how big or how long it will take to update?

5 Minutes with an AWESOME little movie at the end. The graphics are great in it.

Silentburritoassasin said:

Please bring something intelligent to this thread.....or dont waste your time, or ours.  Many of the upgrades the new experience brings are free, and a welcome site, so I am not sure what you are referring to in the later of your post?

TheTruthHurts! said:
Silentburritoassasin said:

Please bring something intelligent to this thread.....or dont waste your time, or ours.  Many of the upgrades the new experience brings are free, and a welcome site, so I am not sure what you are referring to in the later of your post?

Like i said, Who cares? They are still a rip off

Thanks Seece