By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - USA is the best country in the world

Everyone has the opportunity to improve their life. USA has democratic government, best technology, affordable living standards, best hospitals are in the USA., Hollywood movies are in the USA. USA is the best in the world at most sports. USA is the world leading nation

There may be bad things about the USA but all in all it is the best country in the world.

Barack Obama is now our President and we are blessed by God. USA will recover to its former glory and overcome the financial crisis and lead the world into the future.

Feel free to give me your reasons to support my pro USA stance.

Around the Network

Good sports, good tv, good free markets, kick ass hyperpower of the world, USMC, CIA, GOP, and F-22s.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I like Europe more

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Hell yeah. F-35's baby. Can't wait to see them in person :D

Around the Network

I much prefer to live in the UK. It's all well and good having the best hospitals, but when you have 50 million people who can't use them... well, that's just plain disgusting.

Japan has better technology (if you're talking about consumer good).

Europe's standard of living is higher.

I would strongly argue against that! The UK is far better

After Europe, Canada, Japan, and some others then yeah it is the best country of the world lulz.

According to this, USA ranks 8th - http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1089906805255_85316005/?hub=CTVNewsAt11

Norway seems to be the best place.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I don't know if it's the best or not, but for me it's not, I'd never think that the best country is one which doesn't have football as the most important sport