soulsamurai said:
I got more then you man

Socom

Resitance 2

Been in home for quite a while now, so it wasn't from the qore invites

Little Big Planet

Killzone 2

And you can't really count this but MGO

These are just counting the ones from this year....

mine wasnt from qore but the theme downloads i subscribed for a year of qore so i should be gettin another one soon

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

I've noticed it's in the Sony boards, but oh well: Got in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (PC), R2, Call of Duty: WaW (360, PC), KZ2, and now the New Xbox Experience.

I'm going to get into the beta for the new Command & Conquer game too. I'd say I'm as good as you! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
I've noticed it's in the Sony boards, but oh well: Got in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (PC), R2, Call of Duty: WaW (360, PC), KZ2, and now the New Xbox Experience.

I'm going to get into the beta for the new Command & Conquer game too. I'd say I'm as good as you! =P

definatly, what did u notice in the sony boards?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

jacezo said:
SHMUPGurus said:

definatly, what did u notice in the sony boards?

Oh, nothing. I just thought you guys were only listing PS3 betas. I just decided to go overboard here! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

WoW
Lineage 2
Starcraft

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

I've gotten into MGO, LBP, R2, and KZ2 thus far.

My favorites are LBP and KZ2 by FAR.

I agree, though I did enjoy R2 co op a lot, as well as playing Crossroads in HD, too bad Slant Six was too imcopetent to handle a SOCOM game, I was really looking forward to it, but will wait for SOCOM IV.

SHMUPGurus said:

I assumed this thread was about ps3 betas, but if we're incluing all platforms, I can add loads of things to my list.  :P

jacezo said:

first socom confrontation

then lbp

then r2

and now the home closed beta

did anyone else get in?

I got all of that plus, KZ2, MGO and warhawk. Hardly used any of them except KZ2 though.