By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do you guys think i should get a 360 for Gears 2?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

I will say this for every console never get one for just one game....

Former something....

Get some other games as well. Gears 2 is a great game that you definitely must play, but you should get atleast 2 or 3 more games with it.

well thats what i would get first but do you know of any other topnotch games i cant get for ps3

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

jacezo said:
well thats what i would get first but do you know of any other topnotch games i cant get for ps3

Fable 2

Tales of Vesperia

Lost Odyssey

and some others I can't think of right now.

Around the Network
jacezo said:

Do you guys think i should get a 360 for Gears 2?

One word for you man....YES!!!

If you get an Arcade, you can get a 20 gig hard drive for $20 from Microsoft. $220 for what was considered a Pro last year, is a good deal.

Gears 2
Fable 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Mass Effect
Tales of Vesperia
Losy Odyssey
Halo 3
Star Ocean 4

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Gears 2 is certainly a game worth buying a console for

gears 2 is going to be nothing special in three months when killzone 2 comes out and rapes it in the ass.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Gears 2 is worth it alone, but there's tons of other games you should look into as well.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*