By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Square Enix Do Have Loyalty: To Their Wallets

johnsobas said:
arsenal009 said:
Yeah, just like all companies they care about money. Expect to see more support from Square for the Wii than u saw for GC.

A lot of companies may be supporting PS360 more than Wii but at least Wii is getting more games from them than GC got :)

And every year the support will keep increasing.

well technically it already has more support than the GC, GC only got 1 game, wii has 2 out right now plus 2 at least 2 more coming.  However if you look at what the 360 is getting it is confusing.

I think 360 moneyhatted them though  :p

But like i said it's an improvement from GC.  They also have that wiiware game, that means they have already given 3x more support this gen  :)

Around the Network

lol square enix its a poor company nonetheless.

all the money they gain its spend on huge budget games.

even kh was expensive.

Squares backstabbing of Sony is but a mere prick compared to what they did to the Big N in the 90's. Who cares about that company anyway? Their FF6 Chrono Trigger Days are long gone.

SE is coming out with a lot of good games for the DS and a lot of them I want to get, but I would really like it if they started supporting the Wii more. Hopefully they do, but at this point I don't know what their going to do.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Snarf Barf said:
Squares backstabbing of Sony is but a mere prick compared to what they did to the Big N in the 90's. Who cares about that company anyway? Their FF6 Chrono Trigger Days are long gone.

they always shine more in ps1, ps2 era their sales those times were impressive.

Around the Network

The chart counts games in development as well as released.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs