By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 keypad delayed to December

I don't see the point in this... just get a usb keyboard.

Although, i guess it might be handy.

it's nice that you can add it on to an existing controler rather than needing to get a new controler.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
dnnc said:
d21lewis said:
I use the same USB keyboard on my Wii, PS3, and 360. Sony can keep that P.O.S. for all I care.

you da man dude (honestly, i didn't even bother with that, which one are you using)

Just some wireless keyboard I bought from Wal-Mart when I bought my PS3 (I really did intend for it to replace my computer!). It probably cost me $20+ bucks. Since then, it's been passed from console to console like a cheap whore.

TROLL!!!

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT "TEH CELL"

LOL,I dont know why thats so funny today?

Why do consoles need a flipping keypad its a console :p i know ur not talking about the PS3 i misread but this post was to funny to edit

theprof00 said:

sorry, but you are new so i looked at your profile and guess what, you don't own a ps3. Or so your profile doesn't say so.

However, you do own a 360 and wii.

oh, sorry i didn't know that not owning a PS3 makes it automatic trolling

i don't own a PS3 because paying that amount of money for a videogame system is dumb

and i don't know what makes me new here, oh wait, I forgot that i don't post every single day, i guess i am new

even though i've been on here for over a year

it's people like you that ruin this site buddy

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

dnnc said:
theprof00 said:

sorry, but you are new so i looked at your profile and guess what, you don't own a ps3. Or so your profile doesn't say so.

i don't own a PS3 because paying that amount of money for a videogame system is dumb

and i don't know what makes me new here, oh wait, I forgot that i don't post every single day, i guess i am new

theprof00 said:

next time you should take a look at the date that the account was created, instead of the amount of post

Around the Network
dnnc said:
theprof00 said:

what would it be like if i made a thread about a new color 360 and talked shit about it.

i don't own a PS3 because paying that amount of money for a videogame system is dumb.

Well obviously you have a bias. A justified bias, but still a bias.

Well I've never seen your avatar before, or maybe I have, but I would recognize my favorite cartoon. and you only have 143 posts. Apparantly I'm completely out of bounds on that one.

Ok thanks for letting me know.

No, it's people like you who talk shit about "rival" consoles. Get over it.

Garnett said:
dnnc said:
theprof00 said:

Stop trolling, assuming that you actually know what that means

wow

dnnc just tell me one thing; do you like or dislike the ps3?

dnnc said:
Garnett said:
dnnc said:
theprof00 said:

Stop trolling, assuming that you actually know what that means

Im member trolling,if there is such a thing,but the GIF is cause i didnt know ur account was a year old,not to target you and say YOU FAIL or anything like that,im coo with eurryone :)