By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 keypad delayed to December

That PS3 keypad attached to the controller reminds me of the Jaguar controller in terms of the overall shape and size

though it's closer in resemblance to the DREAMCAST pad, it still pisses me off.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169475

http://www.atariage.com/controller_page.html?ControllerID=21

whomever designed that thing, can suck/my/balls

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Around the Network

Sony copys MS Confirmed?

again...

and that pisses me off too, for no reason whatsoever

I use the same USB keyboard on my Wii, PS3, and 360. Sony can keep that P.O.S. for all I care.

stop trolling

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I use the same USB keyboard on my Wii, PS3, and 360. Sony can keep that P.O.S. for all I care.

you da man dude (honestly, i didn't even bother with that, which one are you using)

theprof00 said:
stop trolling

no one's trolling dude, i'm not comparing it to 360 or wii

i'm simply stating that the design sux, if you have a problem with that keep it to yourself

dnnc said:
theprof00 said:
stop trolling

no one's trolling dude, i'm not comparing it to 360 or wii

i'm simply stating that the design sux, if you have a problem with that keep it to yourself

DONT TROLL!!!!!!!!! LOL!! jk

sorry, but you are new so i looked at your profile and guess what, you don't own a ps3. Or so your profile doesn't say so.

However, you do own a 360 and wii.

dnnc said:
d21lewis said:

you da man dude (honestly, i didn't even bother with that, which one are you using)

Just some wireless keyboard I bought from Wal-Mart when I bought my PS3 (I really did intend for it to replace my computer!).  It probably cost me $20+ bucks.  Since then, it's been passed from console to console like a cheap whore.