By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I have been selected to try the NXE. What about you guys?

I just got my e-mail today telling me that the update will be available to me by 5pm Eastern time. My Avatar is going to look awesome! I can't wait to try it out! =P

What about you guys? Got selected to try the NXE?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Yup. Just got accepted. I'm pumped!

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

^ Nice!

Hehe, I just updated my signature to prepare for the biggest event of the year (?)!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

I just got accepted as well. Can't wait to try out installs of Gears 2 and Fallout 3.

My question is: How does it work? Is it going to be on the Marketplace and I'll be pre-approved to download it or what?

Around the Network

The update will just appear out of nowhere. Just press A to download, like always.

Random game thought :

Did you guys have to sign up for anything? I'm jealous now, the only thing I have been selected for is to "Return to Azeroth," silly Blizzard.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I think it's one of those system updates you get when you first log on...

Ah, gotcha. Can't wait.

Yeah, it was on Major Nelson's blog. Or just check here: http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_thread_posts.php?thread_id=128301&start=0

Oh well, you just have to wait until next Wednesday anyways! ;)

Random game thought :