By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats Wrong With This Picture

2nd Pic:

if those darkblue pylons are newly installed they should've moved the car out before installing all of them... doesn't look like it's possible to get it out now without disassembling atleast one of them again

Around the Network

This one should keep you all going for a while

There are (apparently) 32 things wrong in this picture

i can see several so far but i wont ruin anything

ready...kgofindmistakes

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

sega4life said:

How was that one not plastered all over the place before the election?

theres plenty more where that came from if you guys are interested :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

thanny said:
theres plenty more where that came from if you guys are interested :)

I am interested... these are great.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

what two things in this pic are not as they first seem?

thanny said:

what two things in this pic are not as they first seem?

First I notice is that it's a painting on a canvas and the other is that there is only one tower; the 'other' one is a city street.

The BuShA owns all!

The 360 being upside down is trivial. To fully understand what's wrong with the picture, you need to see the full ad:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3371158&siteID=VJQZNxQ9nek-7_fch0bUBPY5sYoG1ekqWg

The clincher for me is the text:

"Get some hard-core gaming hardware. Xbox 360 puts you at the center of the most exciting games and entertainment experiences on Earth. Xbox 360 not only has popular, highly-rated games [...]"

... to go along with a picture of Kung Fu Panda.

Kasz216 said:
sega4life said:

How was that one not plastered all over the place before the election?

Media loves Obama. They probably covered it up. The republicans may not have used it either.

lol.the Xbox 360 is upside down.lol