By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What a coincidence, just today I saw a sick video in health class about the negatives of tabacco and chewing tabacco, let me tell you, it was nasty and it is all very real.

^_^

Around the Network
skeezer said:
What a coincidence, just today I saw a sick video in health class about the negatives of tabacco and chewing tabacco, let me tell you, it was nasty and it is all very real.

i know i have seen shit like that too my mouth is fine atm i want to stop before i mess it up though

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

ugh i'm a smoker and I've always been disgusted by chewing tobacco. Its always the grossest when they are spitting into a coke bottle.... ewwwwww

it nauseates me :\

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Moongoddess256 said:
ugh i'm a smoker and I've always been disgusted by chewing tobacco. Its always the grossest when they are spitting into a coke bottle.... ewwwwww

it nauseates me :

Yeah, it is pretty disgusting. I used to smoke too and I thought it was nasty how people chewed at work and spit into a cup. One time I accidently picked up someones cup because I thought it was my cup of coffee, I almost drank it. Good thing I smelled the nicotine before I put it to my mouth. Makes me want to vomit.

I stopped smoking and I feel better. I want to live, life is good. Too many games to play, not enough time. ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence