By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Ad For NXE Looks Pretty Good.

im not impressed, it is the XMB flipped on its side with game art visuals... the XMB is still nicer...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Microsoft tried to display too much in this advertisement and I believe that the objective is lost. They should have kept it simple and focused on one aspect of NXE and then stated that it was only on the Xbox 360. I.E. Show a commercial about the Menu System, in conjunction with a game, and show how it works. This could be done with the avatars as well. Then Users will see and understand clearly what is being advertised to them.

The only things I liked about this advertisement was the song and the young ladies at the beginning.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Really a poor ad, honestly. They don't even really mention Netflix HD, which is the thing I'm looking forward to most.

LEFT 4 DEAD - November 17th

Yeah, they showed this at E3. I love the commercial, this one and Lips. The song in this commercial is very catchy. I still have this trailer on my 360 hard drive and watch it every once in a while.

These new ads don't look like they are trying to make a statement, like the PS3 ones. They are just subtle and look like a part of everyday life, which is actually a good approach.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence