By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'll bum Camel Crushes when I'm very drunk. I don't like smoking at all sober.

Around the Network

No... it's a disgusting, expensive and deadly habit. I have to pity those people who do it to look/seem cool. They're killing themselves to better their self-image and the way they think others see them.

Nope.

I don't like paying to kill myself. I could do that in much better ways.

And I've never smoked "the other stuff" Smells disgusting.

Not cigarettes, only weed.

i was a smoker for more than 15 years, i quit just 7 months ago it was one of the hardest things i ever done, i kept getting chest pains at night when i was in bed then i decided to stop smoking, my breathing has improved my chest pains completely gone, i am really glad i quit.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Congratulations Cougarman. You are now a better person than either of my parents.

I like to smoke cubans, but as you may know you don't let that into your lungs. I hate cigarretes...

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Congratulations Cougarman. You are now a better person than either of my parents.

thanks Rubang, that is probably the best compliment i have ever got, it was just my fear of death over powering my addiction, i dont think i diserve that compliment :)

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I dont smoke or drink or curse,

F**K, I dropped my smoke in my beer, haha, But seriousily i dont smoke or drink or do drugs, Pretty surprising in our school of 400, 300 smoke haha

Simulacrum said:
Wtf everyone is smoking this "other" stuff...
No1 I know here in Finland smokes that "other" stuff.

There's a reason why Finland has the worlds highest suicide rate ;)

And yes, I do smoke.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan