By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon Groups/Codes

Hey, just got my copy of diamond today, not sure where i find the code i need to give out to others on wi-fi? can anyone guide or help me? Also if anyone feels like sharing their codes with me and becoming a member within my group, dont be afraid to share.

Games i'm currently playing:

Around the Network

nothing personal..........

I HATE POKEMON!!!

Looney Toons was better!

Pokemon killed Buggs Bunny.

enjoy what you will, though! =)

Nairu said:
Hey, just got my copy of diamond today, not sure where i find the code i need to give out to others on wi-fi? can anyone guide or help me? Also if anyone feels like sharing their codes with me and becoming a member within my group, dont be afraid to share.

Go to a pokémoncenter. Take the stairs down. Talk to the 2nd woman. You get ur friendcode.

THE NETHERLANDS

vizunary said:
nothing personal..........

I HATE POKEMON!!!

Looney Toons was better!

Pokemon killed Buggs Bunny.

enjoy what you will, though! =)

Have you ever played it? Sorry,you probably have, its just the majority of people who state they dont like Pokemon are the ones that have generally never played it and consider themselves to mature to play it (not directing this at you, its just a common trait that occurs) Personally i think its an engaging rpg/collect em up, that has a sincere and engaging side beneath the childish persona. And how did it kill Bugs Bunny? Bugs was in decline long before Pokemon was released. Thanks StarcraftManiac, ill  post it in a bit.

Bah i shouldnt have asked if you'd actually played it, i forgot that the best argument on forums is "ive played it myself and i know for a fact its ...".