By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The reason why you pay for Xbox Live - An attempted Explanation

theprof00 said:
staude, cmon, everyone knows live is better than psn ok? I'm not being sarcastic. It is a lot simple, faster, and polished. It also has more things you can do like cross game chatting and such.

The real question though, is "how much better is it?" "Is it worth 200$ for four years of it compared to 0$ for PSN."
I believe PSN will get better. I believe they will rival Live someday. They may charge though, so don't end up eating your words man.

you can do that since ingame XMB came by... :)

Around the Network
pieschl05 said:

you just confermed exactly what i said earlier. It may cost the developers, but im my mind and anyone else who is a fan of large online games its worth it.

You do realise that the game devs STILL have to pay for 64player battles right?

yes i understand that

pieschl05 said:

yes i understand that

Well of course,if you pay for it ill play,Route,Think of it,Is that the only reason why people play 64 player games is cause large battlefields?

No, that alone does not make the game.  But if the game is good and they throw that factor into the equasion, than it sure gives it a boost compared to the competition in my opinion.  I love the big battles, they add a sence of chaos to an already crazy game.

Around the Network
pieschl05 said:

No, that alone does not make the game. But if the game is good and they throw that factor into the equasion, than it sure gives it a boost compared to the competition in my opinion. I love the big battles, they add a sence of chaos to an already crazy game.

Could you imagen Halo 64 players?,COD4 64 players?

It wouldnt be fun at all

halo might, other than i think that game is overated and not the fun to begin with.  Call of duty being one of my fav. online games would not be good with that many players.  Unless it was structured and an open war area with plenty of duck and run cover.  I think that would have the potential to be good.  Also trench warfare from ww2 would be fun with 60 peeps.