By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best upcoming 1st party lineup?

I think it's better not to include You're in the Movies too, mainly becasue the game is developed by Zoë Mode, and published by Codemasters. Microsoft is not involved in the development, so it's not a first party game as far as I know.

Oh, and what about Demon’s Souls? It's in development by the Ninja Blade developer, From Software, and it's getting published by Sony, make sure to put it on the list. :)

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 and Ratchet & Clank Future 2 are a lock for the ps3 for the end of next year. Both have been unofficially announced with '09 release dates, and both Insomniac and Naughty Dog pump out games like clockwork, so it's not like they'll get delayed.

I'd remove Twisted Metal as well.  It's in the works, but who knows when we'll see even a teaser trailer.

makingmusic476 said:

Uncharted 2 and Ratchet & Clank Future 2 are a lock for the ps3 for the end of next year. Both have been unofficially announced with '09 release dates, and both Insomniac and Naughty Dog pump out games like clockwork, so it's not like they'll get delayed.

there is no restriction on time for it to be released.. so thats why I think the OP asked for games that were officially announced.. rather than any game, otherwise i'd ask him to put the next zelda and galaxy game, since miyamoto has implied making both currently

makingmusic476 said:

Well if you include that, you might as well include MLB '09: The Show.  I suppose their basketball game as well, but I don't think that series is actually good.

tabsina said:
makingmusic476 said:

there is no restriction on time for it to be released.. so thats why I think the OP asked for games that were officially announced.. rather than any game, otherwise i'd ask him to put the next zelda and galaxy game, since miyamoto has implied making both currently

In that case Twisted Metal and Forza 3 should be removed.

And if we included Zelda Wii...well, that game alone trumps everything else on all three lists COMBINED.  ;)

Around the Network

This is pointless as companies do not announce their product at similar points in development. Sony for instance announced some of those games prior to the release of the PS3. What your really asking is who talks the loudest about what their doing, and that is Sony -- big mouth on that company.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

From all the lists i am only exited for Gran Turismo 5, WKC & Killzone2

Good thing i have a PS3 :)

Sony, by a distance too far to measure.

Then Nintendo, just for S&P 2. Nothing on the 360 interests me.

Yea.....not all of those are 1st party games. Im pretty sure a lot of those arent.

Valkyria00 said:
Yea.....not all of those are 1st party games. Im pretty sure a lot of those arent.

They're all first party published...