By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The only thing i didnt like about gears of war 2!

d21lewis said:
Well, we did get those awesomely awesome "Sires", didn't we?

Sires are whickety whack, but the priests, grinders, tickers, brumacks and ground reavers more than make up for it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

^^I honestly believe that the Sires were running up to me to give me free samples of "Worther's Originals" brand candy. They sure as hell weren't trying to fight!!

d21lewis said:
^^I honestly believe that the Sires were running up to me to give me free samples of "Worther's Originals" brand candy. They sure as hell weren't trying to fight!!

Damnit! I chainsawed them instead of getting an individually wrapped Worther's Originals candy. I need to replay the campaign.

The Sires are a little more threatening in Horde Mode because sometimes they pop up behind you. I would put them on the scale of annoyance right above the wretches but below the tickers.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

toastboy44562 said:

No http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module2/75404/Berserker_qjpreviewth.jpg !!!

i know!! i was looking forward to seeing the beserker... when i found a hammer of dawn i was expecting a beserker around... but no such luck :(