By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The only thing i didnt like about gears of war 2!

No http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module2/75404/Berserker_qjpreviewth.jpg !!!

Around the Network

Yeah and they got rid of the Hammer of Dawn along with it. I understand not having a Berserker in campaign mode, unless they could think of a way to change the scenario up, but it would have been killer to have them in Horde Mode, or a variation called Berserker Mode! Five co-opers, five Berserkers, five Hammer of Dawns!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

Yeah and they got rid of the Hammer of Dawn along with it. I understand not having a Berserker in campaign mode, unless they could think of a way to change the scenario up, but it would have been killer to have them in Horde Mode, or a variation called Berserker Mode! Five co-opers, five Berserkers, five Hammer of Dawns!

You can use the hammer of dawn in the single and multiplayer modes ...

toastboy44562 said:
Onyxmeth said:

You can use the hammer of dawn in the single and multiplayer modes ...

I didn't encounter the Hammer of Dawn one time on the floor during the game, and I thought considering there were Reavers attacking on the ground now, it would have come in useful. Don't mention that certain part with the Brumak because that doesn't count.

Where is it in multiplayer because I haven't seen anybody use one so far. Is it just select maps?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I saw the hammer being used to own a reaver in a gameplay video...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

Ok. Maybe I just missed picking it up then.

On MP Jacinto a Hammer of Dawn spawns in the central courtyard. It rotates between the hammer and boomer during rounds.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

The hammer iss on the last act in the campaign...you can pick it up but its really easy to miss...

Yah, those guys were badass in part 1...shame they werent in part 2. You did get a huge variety of enemies compared to part 1 tho.

me and my friend were just talking about these..

I'm glad they are gone.... WooHoo.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Well, we did get those awesomely awesome "Sires", didn't we?