By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mrstickball's Chart Tracker - Get First Day/Week Projections, Fast.

Ι wanna join this " Get First Day/Week Projections, Fast." Club too!!! :)
Impressive opening for CoD as well with all these crazy numbers of games sold so far.
Yeah, and I'd like too a L4D tracking. I'm so hyped and so interested in this game. After all Valve is my favorite developer.
Are you gonna add the numbers in this thread everytime you track an important release?
I won't get bored congratulating you in every given chance cause the first numbers you presented (Fable) met a lot of negativity and hate from many VGChartz members. Maybe they didn't want to believe the numbers? I don't know...

Around the Network

Mrstickball... How much u think Banjo 3 will sell first week.. You seem to be good at predicting all game sales.

Have to factor things like People liked the demo, lots of Rare fans and Banjo fans.

Im thinking 200K first week for Banjo 3

craighopkins said:
Mrstickball... How much u think Banjo 3 will sell first week.. You seem to be good at predicting all game sales.

Have to factor things like People liked the demo, lots of Rare fans and Banjo fans.

ditto and maybe Mirror's Edge too, since that had a lot of hype

craighopkins said:

I picked my copy up and asked the clerk at Gamestop. He said, the numbers are not good at his store. Maybe 25pre orders and a lot of people left without the copy after there were not enough of the pre order codes. His store got 2...I didn't get one. I still have the game in the wrapper. If I can't get a code, the game is going back. I don't care if Rare/MS/Gamestop screwed up, it's code or no buy.

So is Gears 2 like the number 1 best seller for week 1 of all time now?

I think Final Fantasy VI was over 1 mil. for Japan, that's gotta be a Japanese world record.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

Ouch... my CoD5 (PS3) prediction is looking off now.

Any clue on the ratio between NA and PAL sales for CoD5?

@Commando: See FFVIII.

Region Japan America Others Total
Total Sales 3.64m 2.34m 1.88m 7.86m
Week 1 2,592,405 n/a n/a 2,592,405

wow, thanks for the post.

I guess FFVIII was really popular. No wonder why people started hating it (cough* after the fact) :^)

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Any tracking of any game for the 360 would generate alot of interest - I reckon it deserves its own official sticky or something - and Ill be happy to help in any shape or form if need be.

Even games like Lips, Left 4 Dead, The Last Remnant, Prince of Persia, Banjo K NaB - it will be interesting to see how well they do.

Maybe you could do it for every quarter. This will also flow nicely to track big games in Q1 09 - FEAR 2, Halo Wars, Resi Evil 5, Star Ocean TLH

mrstickball is awesome.... and I was the only one who voted you as favorite mod. u_u

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=37281

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Updated with new CoD5 numbers. Much higher than initially projected.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.