By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - need some advice.

Basically im thinking of purchasing an xbox 360 because they have become very affordable, what I want to ask is if for example i was to get the rrod would I still be covered by the microsoft 3-year plan, cheers.

Around the Network

King of PS3 getting a 360 - *FAINTS*

oliminator1994 said:
King of PS3 getting a 360 - *FAINTS*

lol im just thinking about just want to do some research.

youd be covered for 3 years yes. RROD only though...

I had the disk drive crap out a year and half in to my ownership...70 bucks MS said. Luckily i sold it for 150 on ebay and bought a new one which is strong like bull.

OUR LEADER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD

Around the Network

Yes you will. Your chance of getting a RROD now is at a minimum. Considering all 360's out there if you purchase brand new, have either than Falcon motherboard (65nm CPU & 90nm GPU) or the new Jasper motherboard (65nm GPU & CPU).

Yeah, you'll be covered in the event that you get RRoD for 3 years. Any other hardware fault and you have a year coverage as standard.

disolitude said:

I had the disk drive crap out a year and half in to my ownership...70 bucks MS said. Luckily i sold it for 150 on ebay and bought a new one which is strong like bull.

im discouraged to but it by the faults that are unfortunately associated with the xbox 360

disolitude said:

Did you have the Ben-Q disk drive or the Hitachi drive?

The Ben-Q drive lasts longer and is more quieter than the Samsung and Hitachi drives combined.

Also I know this is off-topic but did you like Alone in the Dark? I remember you made a thread saying this game was okay, and you fought around the glitches and things.

Aldro said:
OUR LEADER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD

im just conducting research, dont worry soldier.