By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Maguire claims competitors are waning, best is to come from PS3

He should be out there showing people how their online doesn't suck like it used to.  Although I just realized recently that home still has no eta and in less than 2 weeks M$ is coming out with a whole new dashboard.  Manual (and optional) installation and up to 8 player parties with voice chat is going to be awesome.  Anyways, i'm getting away from my point.  He needs to try to hype the system and the few good games the ps3 finally has on it.  Saying the other 2 are waning just makes him look like a lunatic.

Around the Network

@bdbdbd

Your kind of right and partly wrong... last place still has two ways to go... up or... more historically correct the way of Sega. How many times has the last place platform suddenly become first. ^_^ According to certain professional analysts this cycle will be the first. ^_^

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

i feel that for all the haters he is talking in terms of software. if so he is right the PS3 has mad potential when it comes to software.

Squilliam said:
Sounds like a certain crazy dictator sitting in a bunker commanding divisions which didn't exist in a war he was sure to he was winning.

I love your analogy haha.

saxophonehero said:
i feel that for all the haters he is talking in terms of software. if so he is right the PS3 has mad potential when it comes to software.

Yes, it does.  Problem is the 360 has even more potential.  The wii will continue to release crappy games and they will continue to outsell everything.

Around the Network
TheBigFatJ said:
Yes, i noticed the Wii is about done. It's barely selling.

The suggestion that the PS3 will be a top console much longer than 5 years is nonsense -- Sony will replace it with the PS4 by 2012 at the latest. Possibly even 2011.

So Sony is still saying their games are just around the corner? Didn't they say that in 2006 as well? And then again in 2007?

History repeats itself.

Actually, I agree... with the rumor that MS is going to release the next XBOX in 2010, I would have to imagine that Sony is on the war path to get the next PS out there sooner... and not get beat by a year this time.

Funny enough, I wouldn't be mad if they did release to PS4, because my PS3 won't be outdated for a long time... still the best Blu-ray player out there!

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya