By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - call of duty World at War

my local gamestop released this game early and so I bought it. After I started the game it asked me to create a online profile, so I tried to no avail ( Im guessing that the servers are not ready). I then created a offline profile and started the campaign. As soon as the game started you were in the action. (The weapons looked slightly worse that the cod 4 btw) I quickly picked up some guns and fought my way through to first level.

Through what I have seen in the first level I believe this game is a runs faster than cod 4. It is also  more action packed ex more enemies trying to kill you. even though I am cant play online I beileve so far this game has a better solo campaign than cod4. 

Updates to come

also comment and what not. 

Update: I just finished the game. The story was actually good, it wasn't as deep as cod 4(ending was amazing) but is was good nonetheless. The cod 5 has alot more enemies than cod 4. The battle scenes were more fun than cod 4. BUt since I cant play online I cant compare it to cod 4's best feature 

Around the Network

I think CoD4 is better than CoD5, but I played it only one hour yet!

The online isn't up most likely because the beta is still going on. The beta ends at 2 AM the night before release.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I want to play online right now^^

Onyxmeth said:

The online isn't up most likely because the beta is still going on. The beta ends at 2 AM the night before release.

thanks

Around the Network

Gah! I'm hoping for a better campaign than the previous Call of Duty game. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!