By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EGM monthly Rumors

akuma587 said:
Yeah, Square is pissing me off lately (though I still love them to death for the last two generations). They haven't even got very far along in developing FFXIII, one of their only new games. Hopefully Last Remant will be good.

I think they want a larger uderbase when they release it. If you want it sooner go out and buy all teh PS3s on the shelves and than give them to charity so they can sell them for 10 a pop and everyone can have a PS3.

Around the Network

Awesome. More games for my PSP and DS, and maybe another for my Wii. Unfortunately I'm enough of a sucker for Dragon Quest (I much prefer it to FF) that I may actually buy a DQIV remake :( What they SHOULD be remaking is DQVI, which never made it to America.

They already remade Dragon Quest I-V. If anything these new "remakes" are probably just ports of the old remakes with touch screen functionality added. The only good thing about that is that they might actually leave Japan now.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

To tell you the truth I dont like Dragon Quest. I played 8 and I found it pretty boring. Maybe because it didnt have much of a story. Then again neither did FFXII.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
To tell you the truth I dont like Dragon Quest. I played 8 and I found it pretty boring. Maybe because it didnt have much of a story. Then again neither did FFXII.

*gasp* Blasphemy!  Lol seriously you can have your opinion but I loved VIII.  Easily my favorite RPG of the last generation.  It's got a great story, but it's kinda slow to start up, so if you only played a few hours or so of the game you probably never hit the juicy parts.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
roadkillers said:

*gasp* Blasphemy!  Lol seriously you can have your opinion but I loved VIII.  Easily my favorite RPG of the last generation.  It's got a great story, but it's kinda slow to start up, so if you only played a few hours or so of the game you probably never hit the juicy parts.

Well I own the game and only got to the part (SPOILERS) Where you have to save the priest. I think thats about it. Maybe a little further.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

I hope that Bionic Commando won't be censored this time around. If head to the PS3 I doubt it will anywho.

That way I can go around shooting up Nazi's and Hilter just like in every other video game lately that has made that a stale genre in itself.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

DQ is not my favorite RPG series, not even close but it is good.

Also, for me personally this is extremely good because I never got to play the really old DQ games and I'd rather play remakes that look better than try to find them on Super Nes or something.

To me this is good news. I can see people being pissed about more remakes but I am not either abouut this or the FF remakes. Remakes of old games for new players...

Also, this DQ rumor is very legitimate, I remember reading about DQ remakes coming and then SE retracting the announcement or something like that until after DQ IX hits. Or I'm just thinking I saw that somewhere but I am pretty sure...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Yes, I love remakes! I can't wait to get my hands on those DQ games.

steven787 said:
@WiiGirl: Don't get too excited I hear they are giving I-V Swords style gameplay. I kid, I kid.

Ey? Swords as in Dragon Quest Swords? NOOOOO!!! I hate you S.E.!

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*